Features Writer in London (or remote) – Film Industry Network
We are seeking a features writer with more than 5 years of editorial experience at an entertainment, fashion or industry magazine. You will have impeccable editing skills, with a solid foundation in copywriting and find a great angle for a news story.
- Interviewing film industry professionals
- Creating news articles and features that inspire
- Building trust with audiences and managing a content calendar
- Developing stories and building relationships with industry insiders
- Ensuring content is of high editorial standard
- Sourcing imagery for features and securing permissions for content from agencies, brands
- Degree in journalism, marketing or equivalent professional diploma in copywriting
- Excellent English (Spoken and written)
- Excellent phone manner and people skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Understanding of SEO principles and backlinks
- Basic photoshopping skills
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t received a response from us within 14 working days, your application was not successful. We are grateful for your interest in working at the Film Industry Network and invite you to follow our Twitter Jobs profile for all the latest offers.